Classen TRS-20H Pro Hydro-Drive Self-Propelled Turf Rake
Dethatch on hills and grades much easier with the fatigue-free operation of the Classen PRO Self-Propelled Turf Rake. Easily converts to a vertical cutter. Folding handle makes it easy to transport. Excellent for rental or commercial use.
- Operates forward and reverse
- Variable speed from 0 to 3.4 mph
- Makes loading and unloading on ramps a snap
- Great on hills
- 2-Year Warranty
PRO Hydro-Drive Turf Rake Specifications
|Fuel Capacity, gal (l)||0.8 (3)|
|Height Adjustment Positions||10|
|Height Adjustment Increments, in (cm)||0.16 (0.4)|
|Front Wheels, in (cm)||8x1.75 (20.3x4.5)|
|Front Wheels Style||Solid Rubber|
|Rear Wheels, in (cm)||11x4-5 (27.9x10.2-12.7)|
|Rear Wheels Style||Semi-pneumatic|
|Dimensions LxWxH, in (cm)||43.5x31.5x40 (110.5x80x101.6)|
|Folded Dimensions LxWxH, in (cm)||30.5x31.5x34.5 (77.5x80x87.6)|
|Dry Weight, lbs (kg)||300 (136.1)|
Classen PRO Hydro-Drive Turf Rakes Features
- Folding handle for easy transportation
- 28 heat–treated flail blades with spacing of 11/16″ standard adjustable up to 1–3/8″
- 5-position, single action height adjustment
- Heavy–duty, greasable bearings with cast iron housings
- Wheels have sealed bearings and semi–pneumatic tires
- Can be converted to a vertical cutter in minutes
- Multiple blade options available for every type of turf
Turf Rake Accessories
Used to treat moderate thatch levels. Ideal for deep rooted grasses. Blades both lift thatch and thinly slice soil surface.
Deep slicing blades for thatch a 1/2” or deeper. The unique design of the blades, with a cutting edge on both ends, doubles the blade life.
Ideal for annual thin to moderate thatch control. Pliable tines gently rake through the grass
Vertical Slicer Blades
Sharpened on both sides, designed to slice through surface root grasses.