Privacy Notice for California Residents
Categories of Personal Information Schiller Grounds Care, Inc Collects
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer.
- Identifiers (e.g. name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifiers, email address, phone number, internet protocol (IP) address, account name)
- Personal information described in California’s Consumer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (e.g, bank account number, debit/credit card number, financial information)
- Commercial information (e.g. products or services purchased, purchase history)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g. login information and consumer profile preferences)
- Geolocation data (e.g. geographic position)
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (e.g. photographs, audio recordings of calls with consumers)
- Inferences drawn from any of the above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, behaviors, abilities, aptitudes (e.g. preferences or characteristics)
- Other information (e.g. transaction history, usage times and preferences.)
We may collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from consumers (e.g. you provide information directly to Schiller Grounds Care, Inc when updating account information, subscribing to services or creating an account, application usage, or account agreements)
- Financial institutions
- Public records databases
- Automated methods (e.g. IP address, online or application activity)
- We may also share and collect Personal Information among Schiller Grounds Care, Inc and its affiliates as needed
We may collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide online services (i.e. websites or mobile apps) and offline services to you, to facilitate your access to products, website and mobile apps offered by Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. to provide you with support, service or update accounts and account information, and to communicate with you about services purchased by you or your account
- To market to you, send you promotional information, and improve our services to you
- To assist with account access and verify identity related to same
- To assist with internal employee oversight and quality control
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
- To comply with applicable law or defend a legal claim
We may disclose personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- We may share your personal information among Schiller Grounds Care, Inc and its affiliates
- Vendors who provide services to us to perform functions on our behalf or to assist us in carrying out our services (e.g. information technology services)
- Our attorneys and legal counsel
- Financial institutions
- Debt collection agencies
- To third parties in the context of business acquisitions or mergers
Disclosure of Personal Information
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc does not sell Personal Information of California Consumers and will not sell this information unless we modify this Privacy Notice and take additional steps required under the CCPA. Under no circumstances will we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Your Right to Know about Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
California residents have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information has been collected, the business purpose for collecting the information, the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. We do not sell your personal information.
You can submit a request to know what personal information of yours we have collected or disclosed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling toll-free at 877-596-6337, or completing the Contact Us webform found on each brand website.
We will verify receipt of your request to know within 10 days of receipt of the request and may provide additional information about how we will process the request. To process your request, we will need to verify your identity which may require you to provide some personal information to us, such as your name, address, phone number and/or email address.
We will respond your request to know within 45 days of receipt of the request unless additional time is necessary to process your request. In no event will we take longer than 90 days to respond to a consumer’s request to know.
Your Right to Request Deletion of Your Personal Information
As a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected and maintained, subject to certain exceptions.
You can submit a request to delete by emailing us at email@example.com, calling toll-free at 877-596-6337, or completing the Contact Us webform found on each brand website.
We will verify receipt of your request to delete within 10 days of receipt of the request and may provide additional information about how we will process the request. To process your request, we will need to verify your identity which may require you to provide some personal information to us, such as your name, address, phone number and/or email address.
We are not required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete if the information is necessary for us to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, comply with a legal obligation, or certain other exemptions. If a request to delete is denied, we will provide a more detailed explanation about the basis for the denial.
We will respond to a request to delete within 45 days of receipt of the request unless additional time is necessary to process the request. In no event will we take longer than 90 days to respond to a request to delete.
You may designate an authorized agent to submit a request to know or request to delete on your behalf. Unless you have provided the authorized agent with a power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4121 to 4230, we may require the authorized agent to provide proof that you have given the agent signed permission to submit the request, and/or require you to verify your own identity directly with us, or directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent with permission to submit the request.
Consumers have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of privacy rights granted by the CCPA. Schiller Grounds Care, Inc does not discriminate against consumers who exercise their legal rights. For example, Schiller Grounds Care, Inc will not deny you services or charge you a different price or rate for services if you make an access, deletion, or do not sell request.
Contact for More Information
Questions or concerns about Schiller Grounds Care, Inc’s privacy policies and practices may be submitted by emailing Schiller Grounds Care, Inc at mssupport[at]schillergc.com.